30 September 2009

Wednesday September 30th

I know everyone's life is crazy right now, but mine seems likes it's especially spinning in a direction I can't follow. Here's a short list of the current life of Becky Carroll - my thoughts, my experiences...
  1. My boss says "you know it's Fall when Becky wears argyle." (This was actually pretty hilarious.)
  2. Backing out of the spot on my way to get some lunch (at 2:30) I hit one of my employee's cars in the parking lot...WTF? (Thank goodness neither of us could find ANY damage)
  3. My left eye has been twitching on and off for two weeks.
  4. I've decided that I like Party in the USA and I really don't care what anyone thinks about it.
  5. Got a facebook message from someone I haven't seen or heard from since my freshman year in college. Flooded me with memories - and laughs, right Mel? (Togo's and pee bags, HA!)
  6. Got the BEST heart hug from my Dad tonight - I love you Daddy!
  7. One of my employees quit in a climate where I KNOW I won't be able to replace him due to a hiring freeze. We're better off in the long run, but damn that sucks!
  8. It's our four year anniversary tomorrow and my husband is spending the night in a hotel with his brother (Okay - they're away for a work meeting.)
  9. Ferrari Carrano Fume Blanc is excellent - although this 2008 bottle is my least favorite vintage.
  10. I bid for and won a pair of 7 jeans on eBay that I have no hope of fitting into in the near future - my fault for not trying them on in the store first. (My purchases for AJ have been much more successful.)
  11. I might have to manually open 900 new credit card accounts on one upcoming weekend because the criteria for setting them up and creating them automatically is taking just as much time.
  12. I miss my hunny and he hasn't even been gone 12 hours yet.

Enough whining from me - just needed to write, share and vent. Nite!

~Becky

1 comment:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

omg...you make me laugh. First of all, you like Miley Cyrus but you hated Twilight. That is soooo you! :) I just love ya!!! I need updated pictures of Chickie!

L