27 February 2009

Isn't she cute?

It's been a crazy week at work (again) so I haven't had much time to think up any glorious blog post. Instead I choose to brag about my cute kiddo. Here are a few pics. Hope you enjoy!

This first picture is a shot of the kiddo in her high chair. She sits like this at every meal. Always has her cute little feet tucked up under the tray.

These next two I captured are examples of a pretty typical day at the Carroll home. Allyson LOVES her books. So much so, as you can see, that she's taken to sitting and reading them by herself as well as bringing them for Mommy and Daddy to read.

Today's choice: Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?


I'll work on something for next time. Until then...

Later...

~Becky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Mr. Brown is my favorite!

Samara Link said...

God, Becky. She's CUTE!!

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

she is cute! That ponytail is the BEST! I can't wait to put my girls' hair up!

Becky said...

Thanks you guys! She's at a pretty fun age too. Lot's of "talking." :-)

I've got her in pigtails today. I'll try to get a pic of that too!