22 June 2009

Twilight - the early stages

Okay - I'm 150 pages into Twilight. I've been meaning to get started on this book but had a stack lined up ahead of it and finally got to it. I think I'm too early to really give any sort of review. So far I know that I don't want to live in Washington state where it rains all the time or do I want to go back to high school. But I'll put some more pages behind me tonight and see where it takes me.


Until recently, I hadn't really given reading Twilight that much thought. Maybe it's because I don't have any pre-teen girls aound me to gush and gawk over it. Or maybe it's because I don't think Robert Pattinson is all that good looking. (He's SO not my type.) Lindsay just recently read this and blogged about it and I was a little surprised to see that we were both in fact some of the last holdouts.

So, off I go into the Twilight world. I've been told that once I start I won't be able to stop and that I'll need to read the second, and the third, and so on until I'm done with the series.

I'll let you know how it goes.

~Becky

No comments: