01 July 2009

Did You Know?

Watched this video at the annual Leadership Conference I attended where I work. It gives me chills every time I watch it - and it makes me fear for the life my child will have to grow up in - and have to be successful in. Who knows if these stats are truly accurate, but the big wigs at the credit union where I work but some backing behind it so I have to say that I would bet it's legit.

Let me know what you think...


~Becky

1 comment:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

that was pretty cool...so, what does it all mean? did your conference answer that question?

I don't know, I'm pretty excited about the future. I mean, yea, we won't understand what it is our kids do, but every generation goes through that. My mom calls me every day with a computer question. I'm sure this presentation in the 80's would have been just as earth shattering with all the 90's info, but we made it through in one piece!!!