11 August 2009

Have you ever...

...made sun tea in one of those jars that has the nozzle on the end that you pour right out of? Here's one that looks like mine.


Well I did earlier this week. So - awesome, right? Sun tea.....yum!

Cut to Tuesday night. Picture me in the kitchen making kiddo's lunch. PBJ, banana, yogurt, Cheerios, milk, juice, etc. I finished making the lunch. Put the lunch bag in fridge on the top shelf...in front of sun tea container. Still with me?

Now cut to 5 minutes later. I went back to the fridge to get something to drink before bed, opened the refrigerator door and was delighted to see all of the sun tea streaming down the shelves, onto the floor and running across the tile underneath the cabinets.

NO! NO! NO!

Oh yes it did. I must have pushed the lunch bag into the nozzle and begun the draining process. Lovely - just lovely.

Now...at 9:30 at night on Tuesday we have a completely dry, cleaned out and sun tea free refrigerator.

Damn. I was looking forward to that sun tea...

~Becky

No comments: