23 March 2011

She always makes me laugh...

Lately I've noticed that Allyson is just talking more and more (and more.) And some of the stuff that comes out of that girl's mouth just makes me stop and laugh out loud. So much so that I have taken to capturing notes of the things that she has said and when she said them. Most of these conversations happen in the car to or from wherever we may be heading.

I will now torture you, brave readers, with some of my favorites.

On 12.23.10 Ally said "Mommy, I like sunshine." How cute is that? Too bad we haven't been seeing any of that sun lately. The picture above was from one recent rare day at the park.

On 1.16.11 Ally said "I have a get under my blankets, go to sleep and make-a my warm."

On 2.23.11 Ally said "Crickets make-a my happy." I think we need to work on this "make-a my" grammar thing.

On 3.6.11 Ally said "I get bigger and reach the counter and make cakes."

As she gets older, the things she says will become more grown-up. I'll have to correct her grammar and quiz her on verb tenses. Until then, I giggle at the silly stuff she says and hope that she doesn't grow up too fast. My little "punkin" makes me proud to be her Mom more and more each day.

~Becky

1 comment:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

Adorable! She'll have plenty of time to learn those verb tenses and correct grammar. I love every little mistake my girls make simply because it tells me they're still bitty babies. Still not old enough to know it all. Glad you're lovin the little moments in Ally's life.

L