10 May 2011

Am I Really 30? Day Three

My Favorite TV Show

Ask anyone that knows me.  This one's pretty easy.  I'm a fan of the "dead shows."  I used to watch CSI: and L&O:SVU pretty religiously, but life gets in the way and Steve's not a huge fan.  Now that I think about it.  I haven't watched either of these in quite awhile.
 


 Steve and I have a few favorites that we watch together.  My brother turned us on to "Castle" this season and we really like it.  That's one that we'll jump ahead and watch before others.  It's my "dead show" matched with his comedy preferences.  It's a good one for us to snuggle up and watch together.

 

 We like Bones because of the chemistry between the main characters.  Also - "dead show" plus comedy...see a pattern?



Lastly is Fringe.  But as a person that doesn't really like to watch scary stuff, we never watch it before bed or I'll have nightmares.  




 Oh!  And I can't forget HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother.)  Gotta love Neil Patrick Harris - hilarious!





Wow.  All that makes it seem like we watch a heck of a lot of TV.  We really don't.  And I didn't even include the episodes of Yard Crashers Steve has been addicted to because we're doing our backyard.  Most of the time, we'll sneak one episode of something in before bed and after the kids go to sleep.  

What do you like to watch?
 
 ~Becky  

No comments: