01 January 2009

Happy Birthday baby girl!

Yesterday was Allyson's birthday. Steve had to work so we spent the day hanging around the house and then going out to lunch with the family. Here's a picture of Allyson and I at Claim Jumper (love that place even though I worked there for six years - Yum-O!)

Can you tell she's my kid? She looks so much like her Daddy. I swear I was there for the birth - oh man was I there! :-)

Even though we just had baby toy explosion at our house from Christmas she got a few more things on her actual birthday from Grandmas, Grandpas, great grandparents and an aunt and uncle who joined us for lunch. She got this adorable Precious Moments figurine from my in-laws. Love it! I'll just need to find a spot for some more shelves in her room.


She also go this cute monkey sweatshirt from my brother and sister in law.


There are a few more pics of Allyson destroying a cupcake that friends of ours made (we had a quiet New Year's at home with our buds who have a little girl about four months older than Allyson.) But they're on her camera. Steve was manning the video and I was trying to keep frosting out of my kids every orifice. I'll post those soon plus more from her party we're having on Saturday.

Hope y'all had a safe and happy new year!

~Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 1 year old!! Happy Birthday Allyson, I thought about you a lot yesterday...I can't believe it's already been a year. Great job Becky (and Steve)- she is beautiful :)