We had an awesome time. Lots of family and friends there to celebrate the day. Here are a few of my favorite pics.
Did you happen to see the cake that I'm holding? My sister-in-law is a fanstastic baker. She can get really creative with things (and has WAY more patience with this stuff than I could ever dream of having.) She made a special monkey-shaped banana cake for Allyson. It was A-dorable! The other cake (see below) was awesome too. Marble cake with chocolate mousse filling courtesy of Cake and Candy in Citrus Heights. (This bakery did my wedding cake and a few other cakes I've purchased - they are amazing!)
All in all it was a good week. I had about a week and a half vacation time off from work that I got to spend with my little girl. We did lots of great Mommy/Daughter things like sleep in and stay in our PJs all day.
Allyson is officially a toddler now. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. It's all true what they say (whoever they are) that time flies when you have a child. I get so excited for every milestone that she makes but then so sad for all the little things she has grown out of. She even goes for her one year check up tomorrow. She's gonna hate me when its "shot" time. Uh-oh!
~Becky
1 comment:
you need to blow that picture of her in that bag up and frame it...so cute!
That cake is so over-the-top fabulous! I love it!
Yay Allyson! Happy Birfday!
Lindsay
Post a Comment