
So...I didn't have to deal with lines or getting up early or getting home late or all those other things that relate to Election Day. I made my choices a few weeks ago and have happily gone on with life as I know it being in an unimportant state that always chooses blue (I chose Red this year - Linds aren't you proud of me?!?) and
voting No on Prop 8. I've done my part.As for the rest of the day my best friend and I went to lunch at Johnny Garlic's. Guy Fieri's new restaurant located near our office. After Deep Fried Artichokes, splitting a Turkey Club Sandwich and two of these
I'm good to go for the rest of the day. Mel - can we please do that more often?!?!So now its back to work. Back to spreadsheets and emails. I'll try to focus but the tequila and fresh lime juice continue to bounce around in my head. Mmmm...
~Becky
2 comments:
um, yea i'm proud! I am with you though, ours was prop 102 and I voted that bad boy down...AGAIN. It was on our last ballot too and AZ voted it down then, this time they weren't so lucky. There was SO MUCH MONEY put behind the initiative this time, people were swayed by shiny signs. Stupid. Anyone should be allowed to get married!
PS...I HEART Guy Fieri!!!!
Post a Comment