07 November 2008

Okay...

I'll admit that I'm a little concerned (okay maybe alot) that the blue team won on Tuesday but I'm trying not to dwell on it. Life goes on but there's part of me that wonders how much of my life will actually be affected by the new administration. Sure - I think its great for women's rights. The fact that we might get another liberal on the Supreme Court. But as far as my finances, the Social Security that I'm paying into with every paycheck that I will never see, the 401K that has shrunk drastically over the last year and the fact that I'm a little scared for my daughter's future, I'm not as convinced. All those things would be affected regardless of who made it into the White House but this choice has me just a little more concerned.

Enough of that. I'm done dwelling on something I can't do anything about. Here are a few pictures of Allyson chasing Holly around our dining room table (my hand-me-down dining room table - still living a bit of the college life = FREE!).

I can't believe how big she's getting. Allyson's already taking some steps. Five or six at a time until she falls on her bottom. She always has the biggest grin on her face - like she's SO proud of herself. That kiddo sure makes me happy.

~Becky

1 comment:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

i love these pictures! So cute! look how good the puppy is being! :)