27 October 2008

Christmas (yes - I said Christmas) picture

Two years ago I enlisted my Dad to take a Christmas picture of my then four person family. Last year I refused, being as I was as big as a house (I had Allyson on New Year's Eve.) And even though some of our friends mock us endlessly for the picture in the Christmas card we decided to take one anyways. Family loves them - all the rest of you can get over it. :-)
One thing I discovered is that getting the picture with Steve and I and the two dogs actually looking at the camera was difficult enough. We now added a 10 month old into the mix - one that's not too keen on the camera as it is. Well - recipe for disaster you think? Yes, however, you only need one good one. Here's what we came up with:
We're in my Mom and Dad's backyard. Allyson's grabbing at my necklace and the dogs look a little scruffy. (Not two minutes before we took pictures Holly decided to jump in my parents pool - damn dog.) But this is the best that we've got - you should see the rest.
~Becky

2 comments:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

totally cute Becky!!!! You look so cute! (well so does Allyson, but first things first).

I'm glad you did the picture!

Lindsay

Samara Link said...

You look great!! This is such a darling picture.