20 October 2008

Old is New Again

Over the weekend we took Allyson to the Pumpkin Patch. After a busy weekend away for a wedding in Ukiah we decided to stop in at a local pumpkin patch on the way home. We had a great time. Here's a picture of the kiddo enjoying some hay:

And another of her in a sea of pumpkins:
As you can see...the kiddo is stingy with the smiles. It had been a long weekend and she was severely in need of a nap.
I couldn't even begin to tell you the last time I was at a pumpkin patch. I was thinking that this is just one of those things you used to do when you were younger that fell to the wayside and now gets reinvented when you have your own children. I'll have to think back to my childhood and determine what's next. Don't know how I feel about sitting on Santa's lap...hmmm...
~Becky

1 comment:

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

UM...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!! This makes me so happy! :)

L