So what do I do at work? Thrown into meetings from the moment I walked in I finally took a break to run to grab some food with my best friend, Melissa. And that's when the b*tching started. I complained...Melissa listened. That's what she's there for. I do the same for her. But it sure felt good to express it to someone I know cares about me and understands the stresses of being a working Mom (she's got three munchkins of her own - she understands WAY more than I do!) After lunch I went right back into meetings. When I got out - finally - hours later - this was waiting for me on my desk...
...with a message saying "Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride that is life!" So, let's just say that she's AMAZING. Mel - I love ya!
Plus, it's ALWAYS awesome to get back to your desk with a surprise awaiting you. Nothing like making the other ladies in the office a little bit jealous. I know who loves me and makes me feel better with chocolate dipped goodies. YUM-MO!
~Becky
2 comments:
dude...those are awesome! I've always wanted to send one of those out but I was afraid they wouldn't be good...was it yummy????
You've outdone yourself Melissa! :)
Lindsay
It was actually really good. It came all wrapped up in plastic wrap and when I unwrapped it it smelled marvelous! I was really surprised. The chocolate was FANTASTIC too!
Post a Comment